1. Parloff slips!
2. Brain worksheets- due Tuesday AM.
3. Bird art- due ASAP; work at lunch if possible if you want to see your art put on wall this week.
4. RSVP to Kendra's fund raiser birthday- no gifts requested but a donation to Cassie and Friends Society for Arthritis Research appreciated. 4:30 to 6:00.
Mrs. Abraham has been asked and is volunteering to be at the school and help supervise but I cannot get here until 4:25 and I have to leave right at 6 PM. You cannot get into the school unless she is here. Thanks.
5. Hot dog forms.
1. We worked on French Foods and Menu for a large part of the day.
2. Mrs. O had some Parloff practices today. Get your permission forms in ASAP.
3. Hot dog orders due Tuesday.
4. Math test on fractions, ratios and percent on Monday- Study.
5. Radon Gas and its dangers- Optional art poster- must be done at home- due Monday, April 28th. I gave paper and criteria. Can win $500, $300 or $50...not many will enter! Give it a try!
1. No homework unless students have not completed overdue Children's Story.
2. Kids have performed so well! last performance is at 7 PM tonight. Please be here around 6:30, 6:45 PM. Kids will be quite tired, as they have been putting a lot of effort into the Spring Production.
1. 9 AM and 7 PM Spring Production Wednesday and Thursday. Day performances are dress rehearsal and only for students to attend. Thanks! Send kids at 6:25 and they may bring electronics but we cannot be responsible for them!
2. Math pg 296- due Wednesday. Most finished. Test on ratios on Monday.
3. AM Math worksheet also due Wednesday- most finished.
4. Overdue Children's Stories- due ASAP!
5. Science test- Wednesday. Take text and duotang home and STUDY!!
Thanks to Trevor's mom and Jarret's mom and his dad and Gareth's mom for sending goodies that we shared and will share with little buddies while reading our stories we wrote. The little buddies appreciated this! So did we! If anyone else has leftover choc eggs or jellybeans, feel free to send them. We like to give our little buddies just a little treat.
1. Folktale #2- good copy plus illustrations- due Tuesday April 22- most have handed in already.
2. Paragraph on jobs/careers- due Wednesday, April 16
3. Children's story project- all complete and illustrated- due April 22- most done or nearly done. Lots and lots of time in class given.
4. We will be reading our folktales and Children's stories to little buddies throughout the week of April 22nd when we are not doing the performance practice. We would like to read to them and provide a snack for them so they really, really listen!!! We need parents to send in cookies (store bought are all great) or chocolates/jellybeans/jujubes type treats....day after Easter deals hopefully! We will spread the little treats out over a one to 2 week period between the Primary classes to whom we will read. Thanks if you are able to send something in!
Mrs. Kossey is in tomorrow, Wednesday. Then, the students have a break. I will be taking a workshop on how to make slideshows for the year end and for our weekly hallway slideshow. I already do this but I will learn some new tricks! Then, I can start to work with more of the students in our classroom to teach them how to make a slideshow.
See you Tuesday, April 22. April 23 and 24th are the Performances at 7 PM. Please let me know if your child cannot make it. Costumes should be sent in SOON.
1. Handwriting letters n and o- due Friday- most finished.
2. AM Math worksheet- due friday.
3. Second folktale - first draft- due Friday or you do not get to type.
4. Children's Story all finished and colored- due April 22.
5. Costumes for Spring Production- send in bag ASAP. If your child will not be able to participate in the production (day or night) for any reason, please let me know ASAP. Production is April 23 and 24th, day and night ( 7 PM).
1. If you have any records you can donate, please send in. We are dancing with them for our Spring production song. We cannot take as a lend because we might scratch them.
2. Costume were discussed and written down by students in agenda off board. Please sen din a little bag with mane on it so the consumes can be ready at any time we practice. Having said that, we will probably not do dress rehearsals until April 21.
3. Folktales are overdue; make sure they are finished in order to read aloud to class tomorrow.
4. Math 4- pg 337
grade 5- pg 273, 275
Current Events: Brielle, Maya, Jaime, Alex, Trevor, and Gracyn Social Studies: "How a Law is Made" sheet
* Memorize Spring Production song
* Children's Stories illustrations (half done by tomorrow)
* Fractions test tomorrow Thank you to all of the parents who drove/came with us to The Big Little Science Centre today. It was much appreciated.
Here are a few pictures from our day today :) (Sorry about the ones that are not rotated. I did rotate them but they un-rotated when I attached them!!! Happy sideways viewing!)