Tuesday, April 25
1. Sorry I have not been able to post for awhile; my password was disabled and it took awhile to figure out how to retrieve it!
2. The students saw a really good story teller today; he read his own book, DIPNETTING WITH DAD. The author is a First Nations fisherman from Williams Lake. It was a really good presentation to extend our First Nations Unit in S.S.
3. Spelling is due Wednesday. Hopefully, parents are able to help edit and help your child understand the errors, which I continue to review and reinforce (capitals at start, capitals on proper nouns, periods, punctuation marks, spelling, etc..). Thanks!
4. Study multiplication facts nightly!
5. Purple letter home- important; please read!