Monday 27 June 2016

Monday, June 27

1.  Kids had a good day playing lots of kickball, having lots of Math contests and cleaning out their desks.  They should have come home with their duotangs and workbooks.  They have left their pencils, crayons, scissors, etc.. to work tomorrow and to decide if they will bring them home or leave at the back of the class in the "I LOST SOMETHING AND CAN CHECK THIS BIN" for next year's kids.  Maybe you can direct them on this decision.

2.  Many teachers and Mrs. Wickes give input as to where they feel a student would be best suited next year.  There are no requests permitted to Mrs. Wickes. However, if you have a preference for a certain class next year for your child, you can mail me at sabraham@sd73.bc.ca and I will try to relay your concerns or choices.

3.  Thanks to parents who sent a few goodies today, as for some kids, this was their last day.  Tomorrow, many kids have signed up to bring goodies, so thanks in advance.

4.  The year end slideshow and assembly is, I believe, at 10:30 on Wednesday.  Then, the kids get their report cards and leave about 12:00. 

It has been a great year!  Wow...I feel very lucky to have had a such a fun loving, hard working, responsible and kind class.  How could I not love my job!  Thanks for raising such awesome human beings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment