Tuesday 3 March 2015

Tuesday, March 3

1.  Bridges- We have 15 students set to show up at TRU Trades and Tech Building this Saturday at 10 AM.  I think they get started a little bit after that and I think they start with Elementary Category.  But I am not positive.  Students have been staying in at lunch and using all the time I can afford them to work on their bridges.  All information is now the organizers, so if you have to cancel, please tell me so I can inform them.

2.  French Review test- this is a big one!    We practice twice a week and the students categorized our vocabulary words we have learned so far. They have been making bright orange cue cards at school and most have finished, ready to study them for the test on Tuesday.

3.  Paragraph on Water Conservation- due Thursday.  Students are expected to be checking spelling, punctuation and grammar after they have finished at school... or they can check at home.

4.  Provinces/Capitals Review test- Student shave one per month- study for Friday's review test.  They will get time on Thursday AM to make a cue card for it and study with a peer for 15 minutes.

5.  I am writing report cards in the next 2 weeks; whether students were on holidays or sick, I require whatever adapted work I asked for by this Monday, March 9.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment