Monday 16 September 2013

Monday, September 16

1.  If you feel like your child is overwhelmed at home with homework, please write a note or phone me or e-mail me. I try to give ample time in class but there can be various reasons why kids take more time. Please communicate so we can have an effective plan that works for everyone.  My main goal is for kids to like/love school, so I do not want them crying at home for homework reasons.  Thank you.
2.  Study multiplication!
3.  Handwriting letter a- due Tuesday...most finished.
4.  Spelling sentences using conjunctions- due Tuesday...most finished.
5.  Professor sketch- due Tuesday, but student can finish in class because they cannot see it at home!  Most are finished.
6.  Rats Of Nimh- read to page 25 by Thursday if possible.
7.  Math- pg 19-gr 4.  pgs 15 and 17-gr. 5- only certain numbers- due Thursday.
8.  Place Values quiz out of 7 points- Tuesday. We practised in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment