Friday 19 April 2013

Friday, April 19

1.  Make sure you are past page 125 on your novel and you have handed 3 reading responses in to me so far.  If not, get all that done by Monday!

2.  Spring production:  If your child will not be here at school Wednesday or Thursday or for any one of the 4 shows, please make sure I am informed.  Thanks!  for the 2 night performances, kids may bring their electronics to school for use in class while we are waiting our turn.  I will lock door, but I am sorry that I cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.  I lose enough of my own stuff!

3.  April 26, Friday- drivers are to pick up kids from our classroom at exactly 12:55. We should leave by 1:00 and be down at the Old courthouse by 1:15 or so.  If you are just dropping and picking up, that is fine. Be at the Old courthouse to pick up at 1:10.  It is a quick filed trip to go appreciate and vote for some top Canadian art. Drivers include: Nic's parent, Haley's parent, Jenna's parent, Kieran's parent, Michael's parent and Jonathan's parent. If someone cannot drive, please phone me. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment